Thursday, October 14, 2010

Right Now...

I'm working from my parent's home today.  Taking a break from emails to talk about knitting scarves with my mother.  She's informed me that ruffles are in this year.  She's a whiz with her needles, so I can't wait to see what she turns out.

The little man is enjoying the outside with Grandpa.  It's beginning to look like fall around here.  Leaves are changing color and falling to the ground, the shadows are a little longer, the wind is a little stronger.  The only piece of the puzzle missing is the cool weather.  It's still warm out, a little too warm if you ask me.  I'm hopeful that it changes soon.

Feeling sore from working out.  I'm having a hard time bending my legs today, which happens quite a bit incidentally.  But looking forward to finally getting rid of those last 10 lbs of baby weight.  Wish me luck!

One more day until the weekend.  We're going to the pumpkin patch...should be lots of fun! 

Hope everyone is having a pleasant day!

No comments:

Post a Comment