Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Birthday Fun and Vacation Planning

Last Friday we ended going to the Aquarium of the Pacific after all and it was FANTASTIC!  I love aquariums and it's nice to know we have such a great one close by.  It's not as big as Monterey, but still worth the trip.  The little man loved it as well, so I'm sure we'll be back again soon!

It was nice to have the day off of work.  I've only been back for about 3 months, but I'm already thinking about vacation!  I'm taking the week of Christmas off to spend extra special time with my family.  I'm planning on taking a short vacation around March or April, but where to go?  We've tossed the idea of taking a cruise around, but I'm not sure about going to Mexico during Spring Break season.  Maybe a trip up north?  We'll see...

We're definitely going to Hawaii next June though.  Every year my family rents a big house on the North Shore of Oahu and we all hang out in paradise for a week or so.  It's the BEST!  The past couple of years we haven't been able to go for various reasons.  Mostly weddings and babies...that sort of thing.  But this year, it seems like the stars have realligned and we're back on!  I'm already scouting out rental houses and checking out ticket prices!  It's still a long ways away, but I can't wait! 

The thought of swimming in Waimea Bay makes me SERIOUSLY happy...ahhhhhh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment