Monday, October 4, 2010

Right Now...

I'm counting down the minutes until I get to go home.  Today's been a busy one, lot of meetings, but free lunch too...so, hey!  Not so bad.

It's cold and grey outside.  Not sure if it's still raining, but that would be a nice treat!  It was 113 degrees a week ago.  Today it's hovering around the mid-60's.  Just the way I like it.

I'm thinking about what I want to put on the dinner menu this week.  Now that the weather has turned, I'm thinking of butternut squash soup, and roasted chicken, and all sorts of yummy comfort foods that warm me up.  A trip to the market and a consultation with my cook books is definitely in store.

Finally, I'll share one last fleeting look at summer 2010.  Here's a picture of the little man and me in our swim class:

No comments:

Post a Comment