Monday, November 22, 2010

So Thankful

I'm fairly certain that the coming week will be SUPER duper busy, which means no time to blog about all the things I'm thankful for this year.  I'm taking this opportunity to do it now:

My wonderful husband, who is supportive, and loving, and ridiculously funny!
My little baby boy, who I love more than life.
My family, the people who I look to for love, laughter, and support.  They are amazing!
My friends.  I'm thankful that I've reconnected with so many of them this year.
My health.  I had a great pregnancy and easy delivery.  Recovery was also smooth, and I know I'm lucky!
My job, specifically, my boss.  She pushes me, and encourages me, and still understands the importance of a home life.
Having a nice place to call home.

All in all, 2010 has been an amazing year.  A whirlwind to say the least!  I'm so very lucky and thank God for all His blessings!

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment