Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Large Plum Says Hello

So one of my resolutions for 2012 was to blog more, and I've seriously been behind schedule.  But I have a good reason!  I've been dealing with...(drum roll please)...morning sickness!  Yay!  The "yay" is for the little baby growing in my belly, not the non-stop vomiting/exhaustion I've been dealing with for the past 6 weeks or so.  Now that I'm just a week or so away from the second trimester, I feel as if I'm turning a corner.  The nausea has gone from unbearable to just annoying, so that's a step up.  And since I'm fairly close to being out of the 'danger zone', so to speak, I felt comfortable sharing the news with the handful of people who actually read this blog. 

So there it is, baby #2 (currently the size of a large plum) is due on September 23rd.  We find out the sex on April 23rd, which is incredibly exciting!  Once I get my mojo back, I resolve to do more blogging.  Until then, I'm just taking it one day at a time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment