Friday, February 18, 2011

Home Sweet Home...Almost

Buying a house is stressful!  We're in the thick of it right now and I'm quickly learning that it will probably take longer than I had originally planned.  The good news is we've found some really great properties (that we can afford) in our target area.  I think we've potentially found our future home, but we'll have to wait and see.  I don't want to get my hopes up.  We found a home that was PERFECT last month, but the seller accepted another offer.  We were heartbroken.  I don't want to make the same mistake with this house and set myself up for disappointment.  So, I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.  If it doesn't work out, no biggie.  We'll move on to the next one.  But I really hope it works out....

No comments:

Post a Comment